Our clients are heading all over the world this year and many are heading to Europe.  Just the other day, My Vacation Lady got an email from clients about whether they were going to need electric adapters when packing for their vacations or honeymoons.   It’s always best to be prepared so here are some of the more popular ones.

Type A- most common in the United States, Canada and Mexico and some of the Caribbean


Type B- Also common in the USA

Type C- this type is used in Egypt and Israel and parts of Europe


Type D- used in Hong Kong and the Maldives


type E is used in France


Type F is used in Norway

type G is used in Great Britain


Type I is used in Australia

Many converters are sold in sets or packages but if you are in doubt, see the complete list here.

My Vacation Lady  has been helping our clients plan their dream honeymoons and vacations for over 20 years.  We pride ourselves on offering personal attention to all of our clients.  Let the team at My Vacation Lady help plan your next vacation.